[Wine] What movies are you looking forward to?

Vehlababba wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 13 02:54:13 CDT 2012

I saw John Carter. I was pretty disappointed. The FX were awesome and beautifully executed, but the story was very pg13 disneyfied, meaning you didn't care much about the characters or what they were doing, nor did you ever feel any sense of tension, suspense, dread, just a bunch of jumping around in nice costumes. I'm looking forward to watch Cabin In the woods

Watch Cabin In The Woods Online (http://www.schoolrack.com/akhiyah10/watch-cabin-in-the-woods-online-free-megavideo-str/) | Cabin In The Woods Online (http://faithquestions.org/watch-cabin-in-the-woods-online-free-megavideo-streaming-or-download-full-video-to-see-potentially-shocking-death/) | Watch The Cabin In The Woods Online (http://watchcabininthewoodsonline.wordpress.com/)