[Wine] gda-2 error

GeneBray wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 15 23:30:13 CDT 2012

Trying to get an app running in Wine (most will have never heard of it -- WSSC - a scoring program for steel matches).  The application installs using Wine without issue.  Running the program gave me a error that was corrected by using WineTricks to install Jet 4.0 and mdac 2.8.  I am now receiving the following:  Unable to open Database: Error:gda-2 cs:Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0:Data Source=Z:\media\sda1\WCSS\Test.mdb

Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem?