[Wine] Re: Canon Pixma MP250 Printer

wolverine79936 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 16 13:15:57 CDT 2012

Well, I appreciate the fact that printing simply does not work under Wine just yet. I can accept that. I can even try to find a work around to that flaw. However, I can't find much information about this blasted printer and it's ink levels under linux. It's almost like it's a entirely proprietized software function that Canon just won't release to the Open Source world. :(

I can print under Linux and I can scan under Linux, but not the ink levels.