[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 16 16:25:01 CDT 2012

The Databases folder is located all the way in the C:\Program Files\Siemens\EMML Command Assistant\Databases. Which moving to the home folder did fix that. When I did load the application last, I did see in the background the commands for the program load and start to populate.

It seems the rest that's causing a failure now is it's lacking the ability to actually lock in the registration information, despite it being in the registry correctly.

When you're saying I should file a bug report, do you mean a report with Command Assistant or with Wine? I feel this is almost running.