[Wine] Re: downgrade from 1.5 to 1.4

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 17 21:22:40 CDT 2012

labud wrote:

> Did I miss a step or choose the wrong repo?
> How can I change this.  I would like 1.4 wine.

Packages are built by the distros, and openSUSE treats the stable release like any other version: it's available for two weeks, then replaced by the next release, never to be seen again in the repo. Your choices are to contact the package maintainer, search the OBS to see if anyone else has built a 1.4 package. or build it yourself.

The AppDB rates it gold for 1.5.0, so it should work. Did you follow the instructions in the howto? http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2844