[Wine] Evernote Cannot Connect To Internet

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:20:27 CDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM, alex.nucleo <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Plane wrote:
>> I'm having the same problem.
>>
>> I use Ubuntu 12.04, Wine 1.5.2, Evernote 4.5.4 and I have libssl 0.9.8 as well as 1.0.0 installed.
>>
>> "Could not connect to server"...
>

> You can try another Wine version. I've tried many of them until I got Evernote working. I highly recommend you to use Play On Linux.

One quick note:  If your program does not work with POL, you will have
to contact them.  If it does not work in Wine without POL, then you
can continue here.

However, if you found something that worked in one version but not a
newer, we need a regression test to tell us what update to the Wine
code needs more work.

James