[Wine] Evernote and "open with"

thermopyle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 19 05:43:56 CDT 2012

Hi.

I'm running Evernote 4.5.4 in Wine 1.5.2. I have a lot if images in my notes, these images are often very big and difficult to view within a note. In Windows one selects "open with" in the right click popup menu from the image to open the image in a more suitable viewer. This does not work in Linux/Wine. The "open with" menu expands into "Choose program" which when selected does nothing.

I installed XnView in Wine to see if the "open with" menu would come to life but nothing happened.

Is there a way to configure Wine so that "open with" works?

     Regards, Micke.