[Wine] wINE and photoshop cs5

casi4711 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 19 09:23:24 CDT 2012

Hello, i tried to install PS CS5 in my debian running mashine. I followed the instructions from some tutorials, but i cant start the installer, even when i try to install it with playonlinux. When i start the PS installer i get the following:

> We ve encountered the following issues:
> Installer failed to initialize. This could be due a missing file. Plese download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem

But this is not the solution, anyone knows of the problem and can help me?

tnx

Casi