[Wine] thought for sure today was the day we’d hear something

trumph wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 19 12:51:05 CDT 2012

thought for sure today was the day we’d hear something

thought for sure today was the day we’d hear something. I’m pretty sure a decision to bring the show back for a fifth and final season has been made, with the two sides just trying to make the numbers work. But I’d be lying if I said the delay isn’t worrisome. In the meantime, we asked John Noble at last week’s opening of the Beverly Hills Paley Center’s “Television: Out of the Box” exhibit if any of the May 11 season finale would take place in the Alt Universe, and he said, “Not in the actual final episode, but you’ll see a lot of it in the one before.” We also presented Josh Jackson with the theory that Olivia being fated to die will tie in with the mysterious Mr. X seen in last year’s animated episode.

The Ricky Gervais Show Season 3 Episode 1 (http://therickygervaisshowseasn3episo1.terapad.com/) | Fringe Season 4 Episode 19 (http://fringeseason4episode19.squarespace.com/) | Supernatural Season 7 Episode 19 (http://supernaturalseason7epi19.squarespace.com/)