[Wine] Help with errors running Mabi on Wine please!

colorfulmints wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 21 12:48:11 CDT 2012

Every time I try to put the .exe installer file into the terminal, it gives me this error:

Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
err:systray:initialize_systray Could not create tray window

I have absolutely no idea what that means, and I've searched the internet for fixes, most of which didn't work and others I just couldn't understand because I'm not at all familiar with how to work macs or the terminal or wine. Is there anyone here who could explain how to fix this in simple terms, please?