[Wine] Program No Longer Can Save

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:31:05 CDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Dewdman42 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Did you ever get this working?  I'm using crossover games 10.3 and trying to get it work also.  I immediately run into
> problems opening any file due to comdlg32 problem, I tried a comdlg32 from my xp install, but that didn't work either.

Two things:  One, we do not support Crossover, any version or type here.
Two, Crossover 10.3 is very old and probably not supported any longer
by CodeWeavers.

Suggest that you install the released versions of Wine and try
installing/running this program in them.  If you continue to
experience problems, we will try to assist.

James