[Wine] err:msxml:doparse Failed to create parser

infinity-909 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 23 15:09:57 CDT 2012

Hi,

this is my first post here, so, have mercy with me. ;-)

I'm currently trying to get some software to run with Wine. Said software makes extensive use of XML. With Wine 1.5.2 and its predecessors I tried I get the following message. It doesn't matter if WINEDEBUG=+relay is used or not. It doesn't matter if an XML file exists and is read or not.

Code:
err:msxml:doparse Failed to create parser context

What causes this error? Where can I get more information on XML implementation in Wine?

BR

i.