[Wine] Re: Guild wars 2 and other translucent windows

Chris-WF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 24 19:02:00 CDT 2012

Hi J V,

i use Wine 1.5.2 have the same issue but for me its just cosmetic nature and not important.

The Client Donwload fine and creates some Files at the directory from where you start the Gw2.exe. I have put them in my wine/c_drive/Program\ Files/Guildwars2.

But it seems that the Download-Client break with 800MB here. So i have to restart the Client every time.

This is the error appear:

Code:
fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
fixme:dbghelp:elf_search_auxv can't find symbol in module

Each time you start the Gw2.exe new it will start Downloading with zero Percent but the Files Remaining run still down.

The Full Beta Client of the Beta Weekend 2012-27-04 will have a Volume of 12,5 GB. Take a look of you GW2

Code:

-rwxrwxrwx 1 gwen users 3,9G 25. Apr 11:11 ./Gw2.dat