[Wine] 32-bit Wine on 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04?

Vincent123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 28 12:18:22 CDT 2012

Hello!
Installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit today, then wine, and found out that programs are now installed in directories like Program Files or Program Files (x86).
It seems like I have 64-bit Wine or something?..
Then I want to get a 32-bit ver of Wine on my 64-bit OS.
That may sound stupid, but I think some of my programs stopped working because of this.
When I tried installing WMP9 through Winetricks, it said that 64-bit OS aren't supported or something >_<
Please, help me to get the 32-bit version back! :(