[Wine] SC2, Kubuntu 11.04, Can't Create AI Games & No Maps in List

mhumm2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 29 15:30:35 CDT 2012

Hello;

I researched the wine install of SC2 and I was able to correctly mount my DVD drive to read the hidden files on the UDF optical drive.  That helped a lot.  The install ran perfectly and the patches downloaded/installed with no problems noted.

I can now run SC2, but when I go to single person the screen changes to the one with a list of maps on which I should be able to create a game, but there are no maps in my list so I can't create an AI game.  Everything else seems to work.  Please advise.

mhumm2