[Wine] Re: Evernote Cannot Connect To Internet

hdave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 30 08:40:19 CDT 2012

I used POL to install Wine 1.4.0 and am still getting the same "Cannot connect to server" error.  Looking at the console output I see:

err:wininet:NETCON_secure_connect SSL_connect failed: 12157

Which is the same SSL problem that has been reported before.

I have libssl 0.9.8 installed.  Installing wininet module did not fix the problem, but did seems to get the login screen to hang for a moment prior to reporting the error.

Can anyone who has this working explain exactly what versions and settings they used?