[Wine] Emulate virtual desktop window has a titlebar on OSX

K4333 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 30 13:14:07 CDT 2012

Hi everyone -

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (but I'd thought I'd give the forums a try before attempting to file any bugs anywhere), but anyway...

For a month or two I've been using wine-devel on OSX using macports (from 1.4 to current, approximately) with the latest version of XQuartz, and noticed that while the "emulate virtual desktop" window under wine in Ubuntu is full-screen (no title bars and such), the same cannot be said of the setup on OSX.  The virtual desktop window has a 22-pixel title bar that doesn't seem to be able to be removed (or even minimized or closed...).  This can be a bit annoying when dealing with fullscreen/maximized apps.

I realize this might seem like a rather minor issue, but I was wondering whether this is a known issue or not?  If this is not by-design, should I try filing a bug?  If so, I'm not really sure where - here or macports (or xquartz even)?

Thanks! :)