[Wine] Re: Entropia Universe on Arch Linux (x86_64)

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 7 05:43:33 CST 2012

Davvvve wrote:
> Did you take a look at my video on Youtube ?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhS6Fiy031o

Yes actually, I tried watching it, but quickly concluded that it wasn't for me. First of all I jump every time you cough, but more importantly there's a distinct lag of details on why you do certain things. For example, why on earth would I need play on linux?.

I am sorry, as much as I respect your efforts, it's not a very good video.

Upon watching it again there was however one detail that caught my eye, which I will now look in to.

Best regards.