[Wine] Re: Regression help please

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 10 07:47:14 CST 2012

It may seem bone-headed of me, but I think that line should contain an obvious non-terminal.  Anyone reading it would take it verbatim, as I did.  Stuff like that should look like this:

./wine <program_install.exe>

So, the next question involves needed libraries.

If I have created a new wineprefix per the instructions can I just use winetricks to install the libraries I need or do I have to do further handsprings?

I've done one of these about a year ago, and it didn't seem to be a problem then.