[Wine] Re: Regression help please

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 10 14:15:56 CST 2012

Currently testing with rc2, and running fine.  I guess I found a bug in the app that has been unreported.  I'll post this on bugzills.

Well, it was an interesting learning experience.

For what it is worth, there are some .profile changes that might benefit other people doing this type of testing.

# set PATH so it includes user's wine-git if it exists
if [ -d "$HOME/wine-git" ] ; then
    PATH="$HOME/wine-git:$PATH"
fi

# a convenience for long compiles
CC="ccache gcc"
export CC

These are for the /home/<user>.profile in Linux.

All you have to do is change the name of wine-git to something like wine-git.hold using the mv command and the default in the path reverts on the next login.