[Wine] Conflict installing nvidia-glx-ia32 on 64 bit Debian

Canisaur wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 13 15:30:48 CST 2012

I'm trying to get EVE Online working on WINE in Debian Wheezy.  I get the following error when I try to run eve.exe:

err:d3d:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat

I believe I've traced the problem to needing the nvidia-glx-ia32 drivers.  However, when I run apt-get install nvidia-glx-ia32, I get:

# apt-get install nvidia-glx-ia32
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libgl1-nvidia-glx nvidia-glx xserver-xorg-video-nvidia

So how can I install the nvidia 32-bit compat libraries without removing my nvidia xorg drivers?