[Wine] Allow multiple users of the Quicken 2011 program

alsemus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 13 19:57:35 CST 2012

I installed Quicken 2011 in Wine 1.2.3 under a Linux MINT12 System.  I am the Administrator.  All went well.
I then installed a second user - my wife.  In her menu there was a Wine.  BUT her wine does not have Quicken 2011.  I tried to install Quicken under her login but ran into all sorts of problems -  Mainly this dumb Com Error thing.
QUESTION:  Since I install Quicken as administrator how do I give all other users access to the program?