[Wine] Re: Bad .EXE file?

Jetbird_D2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 14 03:53:36 CST 2012

hello!

Thank you for your reply.
Would you happen to know some recommendations how to install them on Ubuntu 11.10? I tried  the instructions that I found in these forums that directed to official wine pages showing how to install 32 bit libraries however on the end terminal writes me "  + echo I do not know how to install 32 bit libraries for distro Ubuntu
11.10 yet
I do not know how to install 32 bit libraries for distro Ubuntu
11.10 yet"

it also says that all libs are at their newest versions already.

I tried to isntall NVidia 32 lib as was showed in the 64bit wine page but it refused to do so, but i have optimus tragedy on my pc so i guess I should look at intel and mesa driver? However I was unable to find how to yet.

Thank you very much for your time!