[Wine] Re: Entropia Universe on Arch Linux (x86_64)

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 15 18:25:25 CST 2012

I realize that this is a complicated area, but I'm having a very hard time accepting that this can't be fixed. The patch in question may not be suitable, that is perfectly understandable, but if an application works in windows, without the need for patches that breaks everything else, I should think that it should be possible to get it working with wine.

In any case it will take some time before I starting messing around with this as I'd most certainly break everything if I start compiling, patching and messing about.