[Wine] Re: Entropia Universe on Arch Linux (x86_64)

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 16 14:53:02 CST 2012

Okay, so the patch seems to be working, as I do not experience a crash as such, however the game still ends up freezing before it's done loading, after which I have to do a hard reboot.

I most certainly have something to do with some d3d dlls, but I really haven't got a clue. Started out applying _36, as I recalled that to be the recommendation and when that didn't work, I applied the whole package, only to have it freeze earlier in the loading process.

As you've gotten it to work, I assume I'm doing something wrong, so if you don't mind making one last attempt of enlightening me as to what I'm doing wrong, I'll be most grateful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25916579/log-patched.txt