[Wine] I have lost the icon of an application

nounours18200 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 18 12:31:31 CST 2012

Hi firends,

I use Wine 1.3 under LinuxMint 12 KDE (similar to Kubuntu).

I have lost the icon of Photoshop in the Wine/programs menu , because I have been obliged to restore the K menu (right click on K, and then restore the system menu) folowing a wrong manipulaiton.
Then I have uninstalled photoshop from the WINE menu, and then re-installed Photoshop withthe hope to see the photoshop icon back in the Wine applications list.

The photoshop app runs perfectly, but the photoshop Icon still does not appear in the Wine/programs menu: there is just the text "photoshop 7.01" allowing to start Photoshop but not the icon before the text.

How can I proceed to see te photoshop icon back ?

Thanks to all