[Wine] Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:49:26 CST 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM, haines <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I tried to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 with wine on Debian Squeeze. My Wine version is 1.0.1-3.1. It
> installed Visual C++ 9.0 runtime, but  failed to install Microsoft .NET framework, and so the installation failed.

Per the Applications Database DNS 11.5 is rated Garbage because it
requires a fully functional .NET 3.5.  .NET 3.5 is installable using
winetricks.  http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks has more on this very
useful script.

Is the web page for this program in the Applications Database.

Please update the record if you are able to use DNS 11.5.