[Wine] Workarounds for Splinter Cell: Conviction

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:02:48 CST 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM, janverm <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been able to get Splinter Cell: Conviction running quite smooth on my system, and I just want to share with any
> others what I had to do to get it all working.

The Applications Database is a great place to do this also.  And if a
bug report exists, it would be appreciated if you update what you did
in it as well.

Since you included an external patch (outside of the project's
control) it might be good for the author of the patch to open a bug
report with information on the patch and what it affects within Wine.

James