[Wine] Isskin.dll error for system NOT running Wine:(

srirachasauce wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 22 19:14:25 CST 2012

Hey guys,  I keep on getting errors while installing isskin app from codejock or Call of duty modern warfare 2.  the error goes:

Runtime Error (at - 1:0):

 Cannot Import dll:C:\users\xxx\Temp\is-00IEG.tmp\isskin.dll

or something similar,  thing is i looked up the issue everywhere and searches show it only comes for the Wine app or apps that run Windows software.  I am NOT running Wine or any other app and i am getting this error straight when installing isskin for inno....

i did try to copy isskin.dll from the temp folder and put it into the system 32 folder but nothing happened,  so id appreciate if any of you geniuses could help :)  thanks for taking the time to read my thread.