[Wine] Investigating what actually happens / debugging

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 22 21:20:45 CST 2012

In short, I have an application which executes another application, a so called client loader.

I would simply like to know which parameter the client loader passes to the other executable.

It seems to me that this should not be hard to do, but I have not been able to figure out how.

Please enlighten me in case you know how this may be achieved.

In short, I'd like to execute the application directly without having to run the client loader first.

Best regards.