[Wine] Re: Roots magic will no longer run in wine

Emegra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 23 14:07:24 CST 2012

Hi dimesio thanks for your help, my version is 1.3.28, I'm not sure if this is the latest release I only know the program worked fine with it before. but if you feel I need to update can you tell me how I go about doing that I'm fairly new to Linux and wine generally, also I tried running the program from the terminal but no variation of the program name will work I just get command not found so I'm unable to give you anoutput

Many Thanks
Graeme