[Wine] Help me make the ongame poker client work again !

Nicolas Cedilnik truenicoco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:12:55 CST 2012

Hi guys,

A while ago, I submitted this test
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=20468
stating the ongame poker client worked almost flawlessly with wine.
I stopped playing for a while, and redownloaded it today from
https://www.unibet.fr/sps/poker/telecharger

I can't get it to run anymore. I've winetricked vcrun2008 and wininet.
Installation still works fine. Then I get a lot of errors related to
msvcp90 and msvcp80. They seem somehow related to the problems this guy
had :
http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=67107&sid=0b3568b6435829277141629f17096d79 but I couldn't find a solution. I also tried on a clean wineprefix, it didn't work better.

The screenshot found here : http://imgur.com/UUjgQ shows the dialog box that appears indefinitely
if I click "OK" and the wine log. A new error line is printed everytime
I click "OK". I have to "xkill" it to get rid of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nicoco