[Wine] Wine crash at start (all games)

Rainbow_ wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 25 03:58:21 CST 2012

Hi all, i'm using wine under ArchLinux x86_64, i tested some versions (include the last, wine-1.4-rc5) and my problem is ever the same, i open any game and crash at start with this screen

http://i.imgur.com/gpaYo.jpg

The log when the app crash

Code:

err:menubuilder:init_xdg error looking up the desktop directory
fixme:d3d_caps:wined3d_guess_card No card selector available for GL vendor 0x4 and card vendor 0000 (using GL_RENDERER "Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe").
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0xffffffff at address 0xf50a445b (thread 0009), starting debugger...

I have ATI and use Catalyst in the last version, i tested too with the free drivers, but nothing. Some solution?  :)