[Wine] Re: Fglrx problem with HL-based applications in Wine

jaroslaw wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 25 08:19:31 CST 2012

Probably this isfglrx bug and I've already took part in AMD Linux Crew Survey but I doubt AMD will do anything to solve this without some hint what may be wrong. They did not contact me for any further details. I am pretty sure that without "digging" deeper into problem this will not be fixed in the future. Open Source driver unfortunately is not an option and I hope that in this forum I can find help to figure out what is wrong. Maybe this is X-org bug, maybe Ubuntu or Wine itself(as far as I am concerned even Wine can crash X). Without knowing that I can't do anything and my programming skills are to little.