[Wine] Re: Game for Windows Live and Wine

s3a wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 25 13:10:14 CST 2012

You make a good point Bob, I didn't know that. So, then I suppose an alternative avenue should be explored such as making a generic GFWL like the generic Internet Explorer and Wordpad already in Wine. I don't know the details well so I could be saying stupidities but the point is, there is probably more than one way to get those games to work and we should look into it. Also, if Wine perfectly implemented the Windows API, wouldn't this constant updating of GFWL be irrelevant?