[Wine] Re: Outlook 2007 on WINE and ActiveSync

drel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 26 02:56:39 CST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. Basically I do not think that I am too much farther than anyone else here. I was just able to set a profile and a pop3 email. Then I was able to open outlook and browse through some settings and this is why I consider it working. Anyway I never sent or received email thru the pop3 account, because I didn't bother testing....I just started setting the exchange account instead.

I will keep on digging and will share if I find anything ... I don't have too much hope anymore tho.

Cheers,
drel