[Wine] Software Profili2 on Ubuntu by Wine

akrobaticone wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 26 12:48:26 CST 2012

Hi
Greetings to all
Is my first post in this forum
sorry for my english
Many compliment to all developers for great work in Wine

Profili2 is the most famous Windows software for designe airfoil profile for RC airplane models.

Some times ago I have installed it in ubuntu 10.10 by Wine(1.3.5) with success
This software use an mdb file
First I have installed Profili download in this web site
http://www.profili2.com/eng/default.htm

second step
by winetricks
installed
jet40
mdac28

Now with same procedure I try to install Profili in ubuntu 11.10 by wine 1.4-rc4(last version)
but the result is the same
Profili not start because is no able to load the mdb file

I have try to change the installation order of profili, jet40, mdac28 without result
What do you suggest?

Thank you in advance for answer.