[Wine] Re: WoW Worked Once, Now it Don't I'm Stumped

cryptoboats wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 27 09:48:39 CST 2012

Thanks for the response zigstat.  It was the latest version of wine.  I logged in using wine wow.exe with no problem.  After I couldn't get it to run again, I googled and found wine wow.exe -opengl and tried that and it still wouldn't run, same error code.

Anyway, since posting this, I have re-formatted my computer.  I was running Fedora 16, but I have been told to use CentOS instead since I am trying to get ready for RHCE training.

I will dual boot Windows and CentOS and run WoW in windows for a couple of months while I learn Linux instead of diving in head first.

Expect that I will be back with other issues once I get CentOS installed later today ;)