[Wine] Re: Oblivion on Mint 12 wine 1.2.3 no opengl support compiled in

ederwil666 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 29 08:28:45 CST 2012

Partial success, but something is completely wrong with the sound, and the game crashes after the King intro clip. also, the intro clips freeze about every second, but at least the game started to some degree.

Guys, what command do I use to make the terminal (bash?) copy all messages into a text file, instead of printing them in the terminal window because there are so many of them, that the first few screens are overwritten with the new messages?

I'm using this command to start the game:
Code:
wine start OblivionLauncher.exe

and then I'm getting tons of error messages, so that's why I'm asking.