[Wine] Re: Wine OK on HP Mini 1000??

Joeonthelinux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 14 17:02:13 CST 2012

I hit Alt f2 and an application window came up. I typed in gksudo synaptic and  a large list of apps came up. I chose wine---install,  and it installed no problem. I  then downloaded the program from windows (from a e-mail link). The link is good. The program downloaded into my desktop. When I click on it to open, It just sits there, it won't open and there is no message attached to it.  Please Help!!  How do I get it to open?  Thanks  Much,    Joe