[Wine] Trying translations with make, encoding worng

kataja wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 15 11:21:53 CST 2012

I translated a little the fi.po file and then I run make.
I have installed before the apt-get Wine and that's why I didn't make install.

My compiled Wine works fine, also my translations, but special characters ar not showing (å,ä,ö). Instead, it shows very weird marks. Also the font itself is strange. I though set the font to Tahoma.

I found out that my make -Wine scans for Wine files and finds my installed Wine. But in the register, font paths are wrong/gone.
When I run my installed Wine, it undos the changes and its fonts show fine.

[Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/51dpmq.jpg ]

More information about the wine-users mailing list