[Wine] Re: failed to load avisynth.dll
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 18 10:54:00 CST 2012
It outputs simply "failed to load avisynth.dll".
I've also tried on a fresh installed FreeBSD 8.2 i386 with compiled wine from ports.
Still the same problem "failed to load avisynth.dll".
I reinstall to a Gentoo Linux and run avs2yuv.exe from wine, it just works.
Still cannot find out what the problem to prevent avisynth.dll being loaded under FreeBSD wine.
1. install wine from BSD ports
2. download avisynth installer from http://sourceforge.net/projects/avisynth2/files/AviSynth_Alpha_Releases/
3. install avisynth.dll
> wine AviSynth_Installer.exe
4. download avs2yuv.exe from http://akuvian.org/src/avisynth/avs2yuv/avs2yuv.exe
5. make an empty avs file. e.g.
> touch hi.avs
6. execute it to get the error.
> wine avs2yuv.exe hi.avs -o hi.y4m
the above steps works on Gentoo Linux, fails on FreeBSD 8.2.
More information about the wine-users