[Wine] Getting all needed dependencies to compile standard wine on 64-bit system

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 07:40:46 CDT 2012

I have looked and don't see instructions for getting dependencies for any current Ubuntu systems.
apt-get build-dep wine1.5 gets the 64-bit libraries.
apt-get build-dep wine1.5-386 and 386:386 gets "unable to find source package."
Using the script install-wine-deps.sh gives me a message that it can't find 32-bit libraries for my version of Ubuntu, which is Precise 64-bit.
There seems to be no current list of Precise 32-bit packages so I can install them myself.