[Wine] Can't log into forum

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Thu Jul 19 11:52:22 CDT 2012

I may or may not have once registered at the WineForum, I don't know.
At any rate, I registered a couple days ago, and I got a reply. as follows:

Welcome to WineHQ Forums Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: dougmack
Password: *****

Your account is currently inactive. You cannot use it until you visit the following link:

http://forum.winehq.org/profile.php?mode=activate&u=42069&act_key=f0d091938c66c41cc83

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

But when I try to log in, using the information shown (I have obliterated the password) it won't let me.  I tried to send an email to the "from" address--
web-admin at winehq.org--but have received no reply.

If someone on this list is also a member of the forum, would you please log in and tell them that the account they assigned me doesn't work.  I am not
allowed to log in.  Give them my username and email address:    dougmack    dmcgarrett at optonline.net      and ask the owner of the list to contact me to resolve this.

Thank you.  --doug