[Wine] Re: help to run visual-novel

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 7 07:35:07 CDT 2012

DanKegel wrote:
> I'd never heard of them before.  A little googling finds that
>   http://vndb.org/v/all?sq=trial
> pulls up a few that supposedly have few free trials.  I had to look at three
> before I could find one with a download link.

The AppDB has some listed under "Adult." http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass=application&sReturnToTitle=Browse%20Applications&sTitle=Browse+Applications&iItemsPerPage=25&iPage=2&iappCategoryOp0=11&sappCategoryData0=134%3Cbr%20/%3E&sOrderBy=appName&bAscending=true&iItemsPerPage=25&iPage=1

There are probably non-Adult ones in the AppDB, too, but there's no specific category for them, so the only way to search for them would be by title.