[Wine] Re: Wine Mac Help

imnickb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 7 18:08:57 CDT 2012

I was able to use Winetricks to install all of those things. I'm still having the same issue. I realize SoundForge doesn't have the best history of function using Wine, but I'm not even able to get the program to begin to install, which makes me think I may have an issue with the Wine install or something else in the chain.

I've updated Wine to 1.5.5, I'm using X Quartz 2.7.2 and Macports 2.1.1. I still get this error:

fixme:thread:SetThreadPreferredUILanguages 1, 0x0, 0x0

Does anyone know what this means or perhaps where I can find something that might explain this error?

Thanks!