[Wine] list of winetricks tricks?

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:47:07 CDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 05:13 PM, dimesio wrote:
> ToddAndMargo wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way to get winetricks to cough up a list of all its tricks?
>>

> There is no single command that lists all verbs; you have to do it by category:
>
> Code:
> winetricks apps list
> winetricks benchmarks list
> winetricks games list
> winetricks dlls list
> winetricks settings list
>

> It's a major PITA. I filed an enhancement request about a year ago to have a list all command added. It's still sitting there.
> https://code.google.com/p/winetricks/issues/detail?id=98

I noticed that if you type in "wintricks" without any arguments,
you get the same list as above in graphical format.  But, it
does not list everything, for instance "wintricks corefonts"

Oh and I am noticing "ie8" is under DLLs, not apps.  Seems that
DLLs is the grab bag for "none of the above!"

Interesting, the use of the word "verb" for "argument"

Thank you for the response,
-T