[Wine] Re: Office 2007 Stop Working

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 11 06:45:39 CDT 2012

webusr1 wrote:
> Before I re-install Office 2007 with new wineprefix. Should un-install the existing 2007 Office first? If so, how do I uninstall it?
>
> Thanks again! :o

If you have nothing else in that wineprefix that you want to keep, just delete it and start over. A new one will automatically be created when you run the installer.

If you do have other apps in that wineprefix you want to keep, create a separate wineprefix for Office following these instructions: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-faf9617c53607e583f6e6ff70a4ac9522d490faf