[Wine] registering on the forums error

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:26:59 CDT 2012

Has anyone else had issues getting through the "Textual Confirmation
question to prove you are not a spambot" field to sign up for forums?
I've tried everything I can think of and can't get passed the "Wrong
answer to the Textual Confirmation question" error.  While other
forums like ubuntu have a "what's 2+2" or "how many ears does a normal
human have", I have to keep guessing at whatever this field may
accept.  Is it looking for an exact word or phrase?  It's infuriating
not being able to get passed something designed to stop spambots.

-Josh (Not a Spambot)