[Wine] Re: Bad Grapes?

Roger Davis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 13 23:30:25 CDT 2012

I got the site to load, but when attempting to get to the page I need, I got the below:

CAUTION:  The software on your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for using Diabetes AssistantSM Program.

The following table compares the minimum requirements with the software and settings on your computer. Before continuing, we recommend that you log out of Diabetes Assistant Program and upgrade the items shown in red.

 	Minimum Requirements:	Your Computer:
Operating System:	 Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows XP Home	Linux
Web Browser:	 Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1&2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.	Netscape
Cookies:	Enabled	Enabled
Java:	Enabled	Enabled

If I can get a "real" version of IE loaded and running, will it solve the above problems, including hiding Linux from the site?